Midnight Oil

Subject: New web Tools permissions
From: RM
Date: 10/01/2008, 8:36 pm
To: "Powderworks@yahoo" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

The moderators guild [ ;) ] has agreed to loosen the settings
permissions on the file upload area. This is done on the condition that
people don't go silly and upload copyright or possibly copyright files,
so videos or mp3's of any description are out of question - please
upload any such to an external resource as others have been doing in the
last few months, since we can't tell what is safe to share and what is
not.
Contraband will be deleted, infringers will be first warned, then
banned.  You can take your own risks on some other file sharing
resource, then it's not Powderworks responsibility to figure out if it's
legal or not, and we aren't inviting an RIAA lawsuit.

Have a happy time!

New settings:

        Web Tools

Files / Photos: 	  	Members (upload/modify/download files)
Links: 	  	Members (create/modify/delete links)
Database: 	  	Members (members can access Database feature)
Polls: 	  	Members (create/modify/vote in polls)
Members: 	  	Moderators only (moderators can view profiles/change settings)
Calendar: 	  	Members (create/modify/delete events)
Promote: 	  	Moderators only (get sign-up boxes)