Midnight Oil

Subject: Our Hero's in power!
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 26/11/2007, 9:23 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Welcome to the new Labor utopia! I cant describe the general feeling of exuberance amoungst people. Walk down the city streets and listen to the discussions...Nearly 12 years of rule by the Lying Rodent finished! A Grand day for Australia. I wear my Vote 1 Greens badge and people on public transit come up and smile at me! Incredible!

And whats more! i just cant get my head around the fact that Peter is the ENVIRONMENT MINISTER!  OK boy....give em hell! Ratify Kyoto!

I still hate Labor but Kevin just has to be better than Lil Johnny.

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.