Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] File sharing advice in general
From: "Beth Curran" <bcurran@columbus.rr.com>
Date: 20/11/2007, 12:12 am
To: "powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>, "RM" <m2k7@liveonthe.net>

No flame shields needed - this was a courteously worded and very timely reminder!

I seem to remember from historical discussions of this topic that when considering sharing of live recordings, one ought to consider the wishes of the band.  I believe that live show sharing was OK with the Oils members provided that none were ever sold or otherwise used as a source of profit, but I'm not sure whether this is an accurate recollection.  Youth and others could probably advise us better on that? - Beth