Midnight Oil

Subject: Re:The Chaser
From: "Tom Spencer" <tomspencer@eml.cc>
Date: 18/11/2007, 9:44 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Dear Endurance Dancer

I liked the Chaser's "APEC" stunt, but think that their humiliation of
people, including PG and an elderly man who needed a seat on a bus, is
merely cruel.

I went to the Walk in Brisbane.  I'm sorry to hear that Peter got booed.
 He doesn't deserve it for making tough choices.  What's the
alternative?  If he supports the mill he gets wedged by Howard, who then
gets back into power and continues to ignore Kyoto so he continue to
suck up to George W Bush, and the whole planet is stuffed.

Tough choices, by a very fair-minded and independent person.  And no,
I'm not a Labor voter.

Tom