Midnight Oil

Subject: The Oils jumpsuit
From: Bruce Cameron
Date: 5/11/2007, 11:26 am
To: powderworks

This jump suit is something I made and wore until it
almost fell apart - as you can sort of see. In a
bizarre way, it still smells a certain sweaty
pungent
aroma that reminded instantly of Oils gigs gone by.
Anyone at the Melbourne Tennis Centre back in the
early 90 tour may have seen me up on stage with the
boys at the end of Power and the Passion.
I had made 3 of these all up - 2 were for other
friends. I know one of the suits still exits, my
other
friend is in Darwin now and I suppose I should
interogate him accordingly.

http://mail.yahoo.com