Midnight Oil

Subject: Oils pix, articles, scans - may be of interest
From: Bruce Cameron
Date: 5/11/2007, 11:07 am
To: powderworks

Hi,
I recently returned to Aus, after living in New
York
for 7yrs, and I had been down at my storage unit
and
going through boxes of things. I knew some of what
was
there, and this included all my Oils albums (yes,
on
vinyl) and memorabilia. I spent most of Friday
going
through old memories and thought some of these may
be
of interest for the group to look at.
Attached here is an article on the 1985 Goat
Island
show - i think from Countdown magazine.
A few more to follow - and I apologise if these
files
take up space.

BC

http://mail.yahoo.com