Midnight Oil

Subject: Jim Tabs
From: "Kevin M Yates" <kyates@bne.catholic.edu.au>
Date: 4/11/2007, 10:23 pm

Howdy Powdies,

Another who's glad to see the list up and going again - I thought my employer must have been blocking the mail!!

Was wondering if anyone has any/ knows of any pages containing tabs/chords to any of Jims Alas Folkloric songs. Or any of the Oils tabs that aren't readily available.

Would love to hear from you if you do.

Thanks

Kev

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by the BCEC Security Gateway,
and is believed to be clean. Brisbane Catholic Education however gives no warranties that this