Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] You're back!!
From: "Beth Curran" <bcurran@columbus.rr.com>
Date: 30/10/2007, 10:42 pm
To: "Emilie Hansen" <slemmie_emmie@yahoo.com.au>, <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Some years back one of the list members requested suggestions for Oily names for his two kittens, and somebody suggested "Holden" and "Rex" which made me laugh so hard that I choked.

- Beth, who, sadly, doesn't own a cat, but heartily recommends the Red-Footed Tortoise for those looking for a low-maintenance, hardy, kid-friendly pet.