Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] new diesel & dust cd/dvd
From: "Beth Curran" <bcurran@columbus.rr.com>
Date: 26/10/2007, 10:57 pm
To: "RM" <m2k7@liveonthe.net>, <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

Heeeey now, I think BSM is entirely worth remastering!  There's some great stuff there and - assuming JM would be involved - I would eagerly ancipate a remaster if only to see what he'd do with some of the more complex songs!  I understand your lactose intolerance, though.  All too often, remasters are superfluous, but have you ever heard the remaster of Dire Straits' Love Over Gold?  The original was wonderful, but the remaster is incredible!

Still hoping for a Mogini/Knopfler CD someday......Beth