Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: Re: [powderworks] Your opinion of Pete's approval of the Pulp Mill
From: ashokachowta@optusnet.com.au
Date: 24/10/2007, 11:26 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

oh right!

well in the future for all you powdies who have been doing this, if your intention is for the entire powdy community to recieve the email including myself, don't put my name!, cos I'm going to get the email anyway. Its a bit of a tease when u think u have a new 1 in the inbox and it turns out to be the same bleeding 1.

NO TEASING!, be nice

Stephan J�nsch <stephan.jaensch@gmx.net> wrote:

It's because the reply went to both the Powderworks and your personal
e-mail address.

Stephan

ashokachowta@optusnet.com.au wrote:

hehehe

Beth Curran <bcurran@columbus.rr.com
<mailto:bcurran%40columbus.rr.com>> wrote:

Swearing, Ashoka? What the fuck are you talking about? there's no
swearing on this list!

:^D you really made me laugh with that one!!! - Beth