Midnight Oil

Subject: Re: [powderworks] Re: Powderworks is back
From: Laurie Cohen
Date: 23/10/2007, 7:38 am
To: Maurice Kelly <powderworks@deadheart.org.uk>, David <canadavros@yahoo.com.au>
CC: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

At 08:17 AM 10/22/2007 +0100, Maurice Kelly wrote:

David wrote:

> ps one thing does puzzle me - if the list had been taken down, why
> wasn't there some sort of general notification by Yahoo of the
> closure? Surely a generic email could've been sent out to let us all
> know!

I too would like to know what happened. I was one of the moderators and
I'd be interested to know why something didn't go out to
"powderworks-owner" to say that it was down.

Also - move to myspace?! Please folks, lets not go there!

Cheers,

Maurice

I have to say, I agree with Maurice. Please don't move to myspace. Maybe I'm too old, but I just don't get myspace! If the list stays on Yahoo, maybe I'll even turn from a lurker to an active participant.

Laurie