Midnight Oil

Subject: Giffo's bikinis
From: Endurance Dancer
Date: 23/10/2007, 10:58 pm
To: powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au

Speaking of Giffo's Wicked Weasels....ewwwwhhhh....shudder....on my latest pilgrimage to the lush rainforest country of the Byron Hinterland; and yes I did go to Nimbin; I had to show my mate the bits of fabric that pass as swim "wear" in Giffos shop in Byron. How do you make bold go away?

Any way , I saw he had a sign up "models wanted". Whos going to volunteer? I would but....ummmm....yeah.....maybe my model pix would be best reserved for fetish sites.

"We will ride, ride, ride one more mile...Let's Ride!"

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.