Midnight Oil

Subject: should the list continue to exist?
From: "Yasmin Dalati" <yasmindalati@web.de>
Date: 21/10/2007, 11:56 pm
To: "Powderworks" <powderworks@yahoogroups.com.au>

I totally agree with all the previous messages on this subject. Though I am only a lurker on this list, I totally think this list will continue to exist - I am still fascinated of the spirit on this list (I am on pw since 99), and that it somehow doesn't matter that the Oils have split up (for the spirit, I mean)...I am the host of a list with about 500 members for a different band that is still touring, releasing albums etc - and there has never as much traffic as on this list - even though the "main topic" of this list doesn't exist anymore! So, for me there is no question whether we should close pw or not.
And, Stephan, thanks for hosting pw!

Best

Yasmin