Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] WaveAid on radio

nina ninajill73 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 21:22:58 MST 2005

Well, I do know it¹s possible to webstream jjj, as I¹ve been doing that for
years ­ and will definitely do that to hear the concert. What time will the
oils be on over there... And what¹s the time difference between sydney and
boston? Anyone know? I¹m thinking it will be early firday morning here?

nina