Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: DVD!

skankyrich at excite.com skankyrich at excite.com
Fri Jan 21 13:30:48 MST 2005

I would be happy to do all three, especially as being from the deep dark south-west of England it's really hard for me to get Oils stuff!  And seeing as how I had no chance on earth of making the show, or seeing it on TV or radio and can grovel all you like and am the first chap to reply.....

Just hope you go for the random option :)

Rich

"Humanity drifts towards a complete loss of identity with the earth.  Wilderness, where earth's wild face remains wholly intact, gives us one precious, precarious hold against that drift.  For it is a link betwen ourselves and all that has ever happened on this planet" - Dr. Bob Brown

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com