Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Manly Friday 28th- Catch up for lunch?- Oils attendees

RibMan ribman at manthey.com.au
Sun Jan 16 17:47:04 MST 2005

    Rob Manthey " <rockingofftomanly.rob at manthey.id.au> Brisbane, roadtrip in crappy '89 Corolla, Fri27am ret Sun29pm

I'm on the maybe list ...
I threw out a safety net and bought 2 tickets to many in case some
miracle occurs and I can get away from the new-born and toddler for 3
days.  Sooooo unlikely!  Anyway if it comes together, I'll be doing a
flying roadtrip from Breeeeeezbane (the 12 hour drive version) with a
SpyVSpy fixated accomplice, probably staying at his parents. I'll hold
off on buying waveaid until I'm sure I'm going, and if I croak on the
deal, I'll be putting my Manly tickets up here hoping someone wants to
bail me out of $80 rather than buy their tickets direct..
Cheers
 RibMan
(geez, they all come crawling out of the woodwork for a gig hey?  nice
to see KB still alive and giging)
(yes this lurker seriously needs to revisit his tree responsibilies,
babies are a feeble excuse for over-lateness.)