Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Unbearably tempted - But know better!

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 12 14:57:47 MST 2005

Now further revised to "Unbearably tempted, know better, but might say
'what the hell' and do it anyway!"
'Cos that's the way I pretty much run the rest of my life: under the "it
seemed like a good idea at the time" philosophy.

Emailed my boss today and said, "how dead would you kill me if I was on
a plane to Sydney in 2 weeks??"  I think at first she thought I was
kidding.

As for the rest of the logistics, there's definitely no further
impending children, and the ones I have restrict their belting out of
Oils tunes to the car or the house.  As for the finances, I guess we
could eliminate grocery shopping for the year and go back to
college-days menu & live on spaghetti, soup, chips, and beer.

Rhonda