Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] RE: Unbearably tempted - But know better!

mbtigger mbtigger at charter.net
Wed Jan 12 09:57:30 MST 2005

HMM....

I currently have a home line of credit to help with some minor changes
around the house (Meaning I have a higher load of debt than I have had
in the last few years). My Wife is 7 1/2 months pregnant and likely to
deliver early. The three year old is, of course, a three year old.
(Which pretty much says it all don't you think?)

I think it would be wise for me NOT to get on the plane and head down
under. I suggest someone with a digital feed record this in Hi-Def for
us folks who cannot be there!

As for babysitting Rhonda's kids. Please rethink! My own child was
singing the Oils, Bruce Cockburn, and U2 at the top of his lungs while I
was grocery shopping with him the other day (and he was LOUD). Immagine
how I could warp fresh minds with my AV collection and stash of strange
board games....

Michael