Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Wave Aid

rick rickysan at speedlink.com.au
Wed Jan 12 03:20:54 MST 2005

             Was in the first row of the grandstand that day...   My first
ever Oils gig!!!!     And my favourite concert anywhere ever!!!   That might
not make sense given my previous comments, but the other bands that day were
amongst my favourite bands too at the time....   If the band list was the
same as that day i'd be more excited...i'm stuck in a timewarp musically
lol