Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Oils still burning....

nina ninajill73 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:37:39 MST 2005

Assuming this DOES happen and they DO perform, can someone please please
please tape it for those of us in the northern hemisphere? I highly doubt it
will be broadcast here in the states.

And about the book - I love reading about everything they turned down: not
touring with the who, not playing at the grammies, not playing at MTV's new
years' bash. To all of my friends and family who tease me in saying, "oh
that one hit wonder band" can now know that the oils choose their path.
they could have very easily sold out and been more popular (they certainly
have the talent), but they always followed their hearts, families and
convictions instead! - I always knew that, but now this book is proof - and
the fact that they never got that popluar in the states keeps them more
special to me  :)

nina