Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Administrivia -- "for reals" this time, the list must move.

Matt Towey matttowey at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:00:48 MST 2005

Hi Tim,

I know very little about the technical aspects of the list, but my my only
request is that the archives somehow survive.  There is too much
info/opinion to lose with this impending move.  If there is even a chance
that the archivies would disappear, I'd be willing to pay for a copy.  From
concert reviews to politics, this is a real treasure for me.

As far as cost is concerned, let us know if we can each sponsor this ongoing
conversation on some other network or server.

Matt