Midnight Oil

FW: [Powderworks] 7:30 Report

Jeff McLean jeffm at jeack.com.au
Thu Oct 14 15:23:14 MDT 2004

i fear that this is a very insular perspective.

think of how much  the people in the general electorate know about mr.
garrett.  unfortunately people don't know enough yet; and if he wins the
leadership he will have a colossal task to get past messrs. murdoch and
packer...  it will need a phenomenally disciplined campaign - one to
make lathams look higgledy piggledy...

but, if anyone can do it, peter's got a great chance.  i wish him
TRULY,all the best.