Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] That Oils tribute album that came out in Australia

Michael Blackwood blackwood_michael at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 06:21:37 MDT 2004

I'm wondering if anyone here has a copy of that Oils tribute "The Power and
the Passion - A tribute to Midnight Oil", and would be willing to trade me a
CDR of it, of just e-mail me the tracks as mp3s.  If you're interested, let
me know and I'll e-mail you my bootleg list so you can pick something out
for a trade (or give you the address of my big-file-storage email account if
you're willing to donate the mp3s).  It goes without saying that if I ever
see a copy here in Newfoundland I'll buy it immediately, but I don't have
the disposable income to be paying shipping, currency conversion, etc for an
online order.  I'm going out of town for the weekend, so it may be tuesday
before I reply to anyone's message...

Mike

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology
first two months FREE*.