Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - lawnmowers

Kelly Morris km97mo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 20:25:51 MDT 2004

Whether lawnmowers are bad or not kind of depends on
which kind of lawnmower you use.  I hate gas powered
mowers because they're extremely noisy and they
release exhuast fumes.  My parents use a mower that is
not gas powered.  Pushing it across the lawn causes
blades to rotate, which cuts the grass.  It creates
minimal noise - just the slicing sound of turning
blades - and no pollution.  It also has the added
benefit of giving you a bit of a workout.  I don't
think lawn mowers are evil, terrible machines, but
there are better ways to maintain a lawn than with a
power mower.