Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: political liability

Todd Weber todddw_ at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:13:38 MST 2004

I'm working on a paper for my political science class.  I've been assigned
to write a lengthy argumentative essay and for my topic I've chosen to
discuss political liability, with an emphasis on the false premises
presented to the American people for entering the war in Iraq.  I've been
having a little bit of trouble finding some good sources relating directly
to what I'm talking about.  I thought maybe someone might know of some
websites that could help me with my paper.  If anyone knows of any relevant
sites I could use I'd really appreciate the help.
Thanks,
Todd

Pro-life? Hope you don't like eggs...Support a chickens right to choose.