Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Book Reports are Overdue...

Sebastian Balcombe sbalcombe at agelessfoundation.com
Wed Nov 10 11:07:13 MST 2004

Feww,oh God ...thanks for clarifying that, I feel much better knowing I will
just be getting burned alive...heheh,,,,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the pain...make
it stop

Please save me,  I promise to never disagree with another worker again or
say anything in the world is more important than an Oil book or CD,,,please
make the pain go away