Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Reference????

Todd Weber todddw_ at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:29:29 MST 2004

I just joined the list, Absolutly love the Oils, they're brillant (don't
need to tell you that).  I'm only 18 and just got into them about 3 years
ago and wanted some suggestions for some other good bands with a slightly
similar sound/ lyrical content (if any exist).  Being young and in America
Midnight Oil is not a band hardly anyone my age has heard of (yes it's sad),
and maybe if they started listening to more, it might boost our moral from
this rediculous election.  Please just let me know of some good bands that I
should look into.

TDW