Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Just to Start some chatter (LMOC)

Jeff McLean jeffm at jeack.com.au
Mon May 31 16:00:53 MDT 2004

Hi Pete,

The one's I lost were:
Blue Sky Mine ( including You may not be released, and including all the
graphics on the CD label surface - now I think about it, I don't know
how rare this is.)
The Real Thing, with Interview DVD.

Now that I've written these out, I don't exactly know how rare they
are.  I know the first is not easy to find, but maybe TRT is...

Cheers,
Jeff