Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Just to Start some chatter (LMOC)

jeffm at jeack.com.au jeffm at jeack.com.au
Fri May 28 21:18:48 MDT 2004

without question, the most addictive release of the last 8 months for me is
Vulture Street by the 'finger (Powderfinger)...

absolutely awesome stuff.  check 'em out.

now, on a completely unrelated note, if it's chatter you all want, how
about this.

the most horrible oils thing one could imagine (almost) has happened to me.

i have lost practically ALL my oils CDs (bar a copy of capricornia i had,
and two compilations).

all the studio stuff is gone, including 2 limited releases that i'll never
get again.  i had them in my cd pouch that i take to and from the car, then
i lost them.  how devastating is that???!!!  i've also lost some of my
other best loved cds to.  they've been gone for 2 months now, and i have
been trying to kid myself that they'd just turn up, but after turning the
house upside down now twice, it ain't likely to happen.

in terms of replaceable (though that's unlikely for some) items to lose,
this is by far the worst thing i could have lost.  it's really sad,
especially when i wanted to "christen" my new car with a good oils
recording (like PWAP)

oh well, so it goes.  looks like i'll have to go out and source them all
again.

what other shite things have happened to you all oilywise?

cheers,
joffa