Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] TREE: OILS LIVE ROUND 2

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 15:45:03 MDT 2004

hey all -

well, there have been a lot of requests recently for a new tree, so here
goes.  for those of you who don't know what the OilsLive cd set it, check
out this site - http://home.iprimus.com.au/mrnoisy/oilslive/

please send the following info to livecd_s at hotmail.com (I will not respond
to tree requests from ooiiilllss at hotmail.com, so please be sure to enter the
other address) -

in the subject line - state/country/main branch, branch or leaf/number of
copies you're willing to make

ex:  NJ, USA/branch/3

main branches will be downloading the shows from an ftp site in a lossless
compression format, then send copies to the main branches.  in the body of
the message, please tell me your full name and address and if you have a
fast connection to download the shows.  I'll leave the tree open for 2 weeks
and will send a message to powderworks with the tree structure.  all
branches will receive private messages from me with their leaves' info.

this is also open to anyone on the first tree who has made attempts to get
in touch with their branches or leaves with no answer.

thanks,
Cheryl

Learn to simplify your finances and your life in Streamline Your Life from
MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0405streamline.armx