Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Promo of Aussie rules in the US via the Oils

jason alexander theozbunyip at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 12:05:38 MDT 2004

Greetings Powdies,

>From a long time lurker in the large state of Texas (which would fit into my
home state, WA, about 4 1/2 times....). Just noticed this use of "Back on
the Borderline" as musical background to the promo video of the Mid Atlantic
Australian Football League (amateur league). Check out the "Who wants it
more in 2004" link on www.midfooty.com site. Who better to promote an Aussie
sport in the US than the Oils (although I would have used "Power and the
Passion" to edit to instead...)

cheers and go Dallas Maggies,

Jason