Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils pictures: the other guitarist

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Mon May 10 18:59:46 MDT 2004

oh that is definitely Martin.  in the first pic, Bear is in the background
and you can see his baby face.  in the second pic, you can clearly tell it's
Martin by his profile.  and you gotta go with the fact that Todd talked to
them about the pic, and would have found out then who was who.  any pic of
Martin looks good to me!!  (must say that I prefer him without the beard
though...)

Cheryl