Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils pictures: the other guitarist

The Oilman TheOilman at new.rr.com
Sat May 8 16:00:53 MDT 2004

I have an autographed version of that one. Peter laughed his ass off when I showed it to him. That IS Martin, man was he embaraased to sign that one :-) Both Jim and Martin had full beard back in the old days. If you look close Pete has a really short crew cut too. His old foot pedal vocal effects box is visible too.

This is a classic, Rob told me it was from the War and Peace Rally.

Oilman