Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Ghosttown - Photos of Chernobyl Area 2004

Kate_Adams Kate_Adams at uml.edu
Tue Mar 30 13:38:07 MST 2004

Greetings Powderworkers ...

Ever wanted to vicariously tour a nuclear holocaust zone?  Wonder how your
snug abode might look twenty years after terrorists put a good size
artillery shell in an unarmored spent fuel pool (like the ones the NRC
refuses to protect because it costs too much)?

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/

Ghosttown: A Ride Through the Chernobyl Area.

My brother-in-law works for a publishing and catalog company catering to
motorcycle enthusiasts.  I sent him the link, and now he wants to talk to
this woman about putting together a book.  I think her pictures alone are
worth billions of words.

TTFW,
Kate