Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils Green Disc on E-Bay

Brett Beattie brett.beattie at ce.com.au
Mon Mar 29 23:57:36 MST 2004

Hey guys,

If anyone else out there is bidding on this why don't we get together before
it ends up costing one us a lot more than it should. I've bid $60 and then
$65 and then $70 and I'm getting topped by a dollar at a time. If one of you
guys is out there bidding I'll pull back because I don't want it to cost you
more than it should. If we can agree on one person to go for it who can burn
the rest of us a copy it may save someone some hard earned bucks. I'd be
happy to pay someone $20.00 for postage and provide a blank CD for the job.

Cheers,
Brett