Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Concerts of interest?

mbtigger at charter.net mbtigger at charter.net
Fri Mar 26 09:39:58 MST 2004

Here is another game..

What concerts are people looking forward to in the near future? Since I have a 2 year old around the house, I do not see many shows...But I came across one amazing possibility! John Hiatt will be playing a solo acoustic show at the the Portland ZOO and also at the Seattle ZOO. I might be able to, as one of his ablum titles says, "Bring the family"

Michael