Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] It's been a long time...

Varina Crisfield ghostie at snail-mail.net
Thu Mar 25 21:11:32 MST 2004

Hello,
I haven't been a regular poster here for about 1 1/2 years...since
about the time the Oils dissolved. Seems that my passion for them
comes in waves, maybe it's an upwave now. Anyway, I was just thinking
of the ol' list and wondering what is going on around here... still
some names I recognise.
Hope everyone's doing well in the post-Oils era. Sometimes I hear the
music and regret that I'll never get to see them live again, but I
did see them once, and am happy with that. It's still the best show
I've seen (although there is some close competition).

Anyway I hope to keep a bit more up-to-date for a while...

Varina

Care2 make the world greener!
Stop baby sea turtles from being crushed!
http://www.care2.com/go/z/11745/1008