Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: MP3/WMA Technical Quesitons

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 08:31:44 MST 2004

Since my old cd player is dying a slow death I have decided to replace it with an MP3 player.  After doing a little research I have a few questions regarding type/brand (anyone willing to share a story regarding their experiences?) and the difference between MP3 format and WMA format.  I use Roxio and it looks like I can code MP3 up to 320 kbps but WMA only up to 128 kbps.  About all I know is that more is better sound but also more space.  If anyone has any technical advise they woul be willing to share I would appreciate it greatly (off list reply is ok).

Thanks,

Randy.

...not in Nottingham...

Do you Yahoo!?