Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hello from the UK

Glitch sena.reisenweaver at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 18:37:58 MST 2004

Welcome Steve, good to have you on board!
Sorry can't help you with the Oils Live as I haven't got mine yet!
-Glitch Baby

got your last meal filled up with pesticide
hamburger chain third world infanticide
got robot car your job will disappear
it's called the politics of a brand new year
some say that's progress i say that's cruel

--midnight oil