Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 20 KW DVD image capture

Brian Jacobs suncrush at lycos.com
Mon Mar 8 20:42:42 MST 2004

Nah, alas, under Sys 10, cmd-shift-3 is disabled when the DVD player is running, even in the background.  And under Sys 9, the pause takes several seconds to "take," so getting a good still image is nearly impossible.  :(  There are a couple of tools that allow you to take screen caps of the DVD player in Sys 10, but none of the free ones are working for me.  Maybe my poor laptop just doesn't have enough RAM.