Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 6 22:34:33 MST 2004

> From:  [name removed]
>
> If i was to describe how excited i am about what's on it, i
> would surely be
> kicked off this site for being obscene!

Me too!  Let's just say the letters F,C and K got a fair workout (and I
wasn't talking about chicken!)

> Getting the full 10,2,1 album as a live CD track by track
> mixed by Mr. Nick
> alone is enough to make me want to go and get myself a
> private room (ok
> sorry folks i did go there anyway!).

Hey, I wonder where they got that idea from??  At least we don't have to
search for a live Maralinga any more!

> Shame on you non believers who thought this could turn out as
> something less
> than special,

well I was pretty excited about it, but this is just so far above my
expectations that I don't know what to feel about it!

jeff...