Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The new DVD

Peter Scott Poitras ppoitras at charter.net
Wed Mar 3 11:10:02 MST 2004

I would rather have the remastered material in a more reliable DVD format, even though I have had what probably is the same good quality videotape for years as well.

Possibly, the Oils may feel that these two shows represent some of their best work, and would like to share it on the open market with people who may not have recorded them from tv or obtained a copy through trading.

My feeling on bootlegs has always been that I will buy all the Oils releases that will come out, and by doing so, I will sleep better at night while I listen to the bootlegs in my collection.

Pete