Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] MO Concerts

mbtigger mbtigger at charter.net
Thu Jul 15 10:22:18 MDT 2004

This was my experience at UI in 1990. During a song Pete lept off the
stage and confronted a photograper. He made a sort of apology as he
returned to the stage, but complained about trying to sing while being
"Blinded".

I Was left with the idea that bright flashes can be a bit upsetting for
Pete...

Michael