Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Unreleased Oils songs... DEFINATIVE list?

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 10:44:37 MST 2004

hey all -

Turn My Head Around can be found on the 2JJ bootleg from April 4, 1978,
along with Ensemble.

Eye Contact was also played at the Stagedoor Tavern, Sydney February 18,
1980.

Wedding Cake Island with vocals can only be found in Rob Hirst's collection,
the lyric being "Catch the swell round the Byron Pass".

Stand Your Ground - found on 2 bootlegs - Castle Hill Tavern March 4, 2001
and Metropolis Concert Club Perth March 8, 2001.

Birdman - instrumental played with Advance Australia Fair at The Palace
Melbourne August 14, 1998 and on Live On Recovery August 15, 1998.

Red Sails demos - songs not inlcuded on the album - I Want To Live Here,
Parking Station Blues, Ghost and Nothing Is Easy.

PWAP demos - Khartoum and 2 tracks that I don't know the titles to.

Species demos - Sad Dog Eyes - Love Ones cover.

and I would LOVE to hear their cover of Crossroads.

Cheryl