Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Alternative mixes

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 09:37:45 MST 2004

I was just listening to the "My Country" single the other day and I really like the Truganini Long Road Train mix.  Better than the ESM version, in fact and I was wondering what those of you who have heard the alternative mixes think of them.  I don't like the My County Leap of Logic mix very much, it is interesting but I like the ESM version better.  I also like the CIMM True Believers Blind mix pretty well, maybe even as well as the RW version.  I was wondering what you all thought.

Randy