Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC:Question for underworld Workers

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Thu Jan 22 20:47:34 MST 2004

Hmmm, the most likely explanation that occurs to me is that Jim is
perhaps not concerned with herpetology, so this is just a descriptor,
not a species identifier!

I'm glad to be living in a part of the world where the local snakes are
all nonpoisonous and it's safe to encourage them to live in your
asparagus bed.  - Beth