Midnight Oil

SV: [Powderworks] OILSIVE TREE CORRECTIONS

koala_sprint at fsmail.net koala_sprint at fsmail.net
Thu Jan 8 02:43:16 MST 2004

Talking of the Bakerman demo. I just listened to it yesterday for the first time. I thought it was brilliant. Not your average Midnight Oil song, and if it ended up on RSITS it would have been as out of place as the final version, but I absolutely loved it. What a gem.
If this was the quality of their cast off's, I'd love to hear the rest.
Cheers
Stephen