Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ebay seller

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 14:51:59 MST 2004

I'm totally in agreeance here with Cheryl, and I'm glad she's brought this
up because it is something that I too have wanted to bring up.  She makes an
extremely good point and I too don't appreciate fans that sell material that
isn't theirs.  If you want to spend the blood and guts that musicians put
into writing, recording, promoting, and touring, then fine, you can make
money through the industry no problem.  But if you are selling another
person's work which they spent not only hours producing, but also years
establishing a name for themselves, it is illegal...simple as that.  Not
only is it bad for the artist, but it is bad for the music industry in
general.  I am currently involved somewhat in the music industry, and once
I'm done with college I'd like to know that there are jobs still available
for me...and that they haven't all been wiped out because of people
pirating.  That's just my two cents on the subject.  Thanks Cheryl for
stepping out and bringing up this subject!

Heidi