Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ebay seller

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:59:44 MST 2004

hey all -

I've been putting this off for a long time now, but it's time to say
something.  as we all know, the Oils don't have a problem with trading
bootlegs, but they do have a problem with people who make a profit from
them.  what makes it worse, is that not only is this person a fan, but is a
member of the list.  I know for a fact that she ripped off someone $40 for
at least 2 shows each, and now has 2 more shows for sale starting at $19.
let me just say for someone who pulls this kind of shit, you have a lot of
nerve signing up on the OilsLive tree as a leaf.

happy trading.

Cheryl

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.