Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cover Versions To Make You Run for Cover

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 01:30:25 MST 2004

OK here goes my two centissimo's:

My top five list of Oils-covers to be heard on the radio (countdown from
five to one):

5. Justin Timberlake - Jimmy Sharmans Boxers
4. Melanie C - Underwater
3. Garth Brooks - No Reaction (Country Edit)
2. San Francisco Symphony Orchestra plays an instrumental medley of Outbreak
of Love and In the Valley
1. Blümchen - Nothings Lost, Nothings Gained (145 bpm "shake-ya-ass"-Mix)

But then, what I really would like to hear would be:

5. Sigur Ros - Drop In the Ocean
4. Metallica (or some other thrash metal band) - Comfortable Place on the
Couch
3. The version of "Stand in Line" (by Regurgitator?) on the Tribute-CD,
which is really good!
(which I don't need to wish for since it exists!)
2. Marillion - Last of the diggers (Live, with Steven Rothery on an
accoustic guitar)
1.  Kent (the swedish pop-rock-band) - Now or Never Land

That would be something. Could this be arranged? Someone, please?
/Herman